February TBR

Dreams of Gods & Monsters - Laini Taylor Gathering Darkness - Morgan Rhodes, Michelle Rowen The Siren - Kiera Cass Siege and Storm - Leigh Bardugo Maximum Ride: The Manga, Vol. 9 by James Patterson (2015-12-15) - James Patterson; NaRae Lee LINK (The Shadow of Light #1) - Summer Wier Winter (The Lunar Chronicles) - Marissa Meyer

So apparently I want to read seven books this month! I had five and then I started two new books so those got added to the list. Not sure if I'm gonna get through all these but I can try! Let's jump right into this! Also, tell me what's on your TBR below!

Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor

So I wrote some long paragraph about this book....then it deleted and I don't know how and it's not undoing so...Anyhow I bought this book a long time ago and I haven't read it yet! I've finally finished the first two so I'm game for this one after I finish the three books that I'm currently reading. But seriously, I'll probably start this half-way through Winter or something. Anyway! If you haven't read this series yet and you really enjoy fantasy ya give it a try! Chances are you've had like 50 people telling to read it (that's what happened to me) so pick it up and read it! You won't regret it! I fell in love with Karou, the main character, after like the first page.

Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes

This was on my TBR for last month but I didn't get a chance to finish it. I had a bit of a reading slump at the end of the month and stuff happened in life so it didn't happen. Anyway I really want to finish this novel and get to the next book. And the spin off series thing (I don't even know what it is I just saw it in Barnes and Noble). Once again, if you enjoy fantasy YA with like kingdoms you need to read this series! It's so good! I've heard its like Game of Thrones for teens (but it's so much more for me).

The Siren by Kiera Cass

I wasn't actually planning on reading this book until I finished her Selection Series. Heck, I didn't even think it was coming out until after the last book of that. But then, there it was at Walmart and it was cheap so I bought it. It's so pretty so I really want to get to it. Cass is an amazing author and I can't wait to read this story of hers. I actually don't know what's it about. I presume like a mermaid or something but I'm sure it'll be amazing this is Kiera Cass we're talking about. She's the amazing author who gave us Maxon. Come on.

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

Oh this series. The first book blew my mind by what the heck even happened. And I completely blame my friend because she was complaining about the last book (without giving me spoilers) so I went and got an ebook of the first one. It was super good! But my mind was blown and my feels. I can't wait to read the second one, and the third because I have that one too! Hopefully I can get to this novel and then read the last one next month. This series is fantasy. Dark fantasy? I don't know. It's teen. It's good. You should read it!

Maximum Ride Manga Vol. 9 by James Patterson

I think I wanted to read this last month but I can't remember if I actually put it in my TBR or not. Chances are if you've been into teen books long enough you've at least heard of Maximum Ride. Now the series is over and done (maybe but I'll seriosuly kill Patterson if he writes another one. Forever was so bad). Anyway! The manga is still ungoing and it's great! I love how the artist depicts the characters! I love the fax, the fax is great. Fang is hot and amazing. Anyway I don't even remember what's going on in this manga anymore because its been like over a year since the last one came out (and the date got pushed back like three times). This'll probably be a quick 30 min read for me, so I should be able to get to this.

Link by Summer Wier

This one was the latest edition to my TBR. I recently signed up for NetGalley and this is the first book I got approved for so I'm reading it! I'm already 41% through it and it's really good! It's an odd science fiction/fantasy type thing but I don't know. It's really intriguing and I enjoy it. Like I read 41% in one sitting. I'll have more thoughts on it when I finish and post the review.

Winter by Marissa Meyer

I'm finally getting around to reading this book! I read Cress I think around when it came out so I've been waiting for quite a while. But here I am again and I can't finish a series. But I will! I've already been spoiled for something thanks to instagram and people not spoiler tagging stuff. So I think I'm gonna read it before I get spoiled again. If you don't know about this series it's a retelling of fairy tails but it's so much more! It's amazing and the ships are just the greatest thing in the world and the heroines are so great. Marissa Meyer's word she creates is truly a great place.