Recommendations ThuRsday!

Unraveling - Elizabeth Norris Wish - Alexandra Bullen A Shade of Vampire - Bella Forrest

Hello all! Today I will be starting to do daily postings, or try to anyhow. With college and all I may miss a few days sometimes but let's see how long I can keep this up!

So, today is Thursday and that is Recommendations day. Each Thursday I'll be recommending three books to read! Not to fear, these recommendations will not contain any spoilers! Without further ado, let's get to the first book!

A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest
Basic Summary: Sofia Claremont is abducted by vampires on her seventeenth birthday. From there she enters the Shade, a vampire sanctuary. She's selected to be part of Vampire Prince, Derek Novak's "harem." Does she prove to be something special to Derek? Or is her fate the same as all the other abducted girls on the island: death?
I first came upon this wonderful novel because of Kindle Unlimited, which is amazing by the way. I was searched for some young adult novels to read and A Shade of Vampire popped up. When I saw it was really short I decided to give it a try, cause why not? It's short and in my genre preference. I was delighted to find out how much I loved the book. Sure, it has its flaws but what books doesn't?
Anyway, I love this book and the series, I'm already on the third book! I recommend this book to anybody who loves vampire books, especially books with those hot vampire guys.

Wish by Alexandra Bullet
Basic Summary: Olivia's twin sister, Violet is gone. Heartbroken, Olivia soon discovers a gown that has the power to grant her one wish. What does she wish for? Her sister back. Follow Olivia's and Violet's journey as they discover two more dresses with also wish-granting abilities.
Bare in mind, it's been probably three years since I've read this book, but it still remains to be one of my favorite books to date. The concept, wish-granting dresses, may seem a little cheesy but the story-line and writing makes up for it. If it didn't I wouldn't have enjoyed it!
I recommend this book to anyone who loves those young adult fantasy reads. Especially those with strong character growth and sisterly bonds.

Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
Basic Summary (from Goodreads because I got lazy): Sixteen-year-old Janelle Tenner is used to having a lot of responsibility. She balances working as a lifeguard in San Diego with an intense academic schedule. Janelle's mother is bipolar, and her dad is a workaholic FBI agent, which means Janelle also has to look out for her younger brother, Jared.
And that was before she died... and is brought back to life by Ben Michaels, a mysterious, alluring loner from her high school. When she discovers a strange clock that seems to be counting down to the earth's destruction, Janelle learns she has twenty-four days to figure out how to stop the clock and save the planet
I read this book in one day over the summer. I was on a road-trip and it was in my bag so why not? It was an amazing, gripping young adult fantasy/sci-fi read. I can't even explain how amazing it was.
Who would want to read this book? Well if you like books that count down to something for one(I don't know what it is about those books). Also want a feel-worthy read? Defiantly some of that in here. The feels are very much real in this book.

And that concludes today's post! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you'll give some of these books a chance or at least add to them to your mountain of tbr pile!